Some of the attributes of James Hardie siding are as follows:
1. James Hardie siding is non-combustible and approved for fire-rated construction.
2. James Hardie siding resists rotting, warping, cracking, hail and high winds up to 150 mph.
3. The exterior finish on Hardie Board is a baked on paint finish which provides up to 30% better fade resistance than competitive products.
4. Hardie Board siding is resistant to woodpeckers and other pests that are known to cause damage to wood siding.
5. Hardie Board siding is twice as thick as vinyl, providing deeper shadow lines and a more natural wood grain texture.
If you would like more information on some of the projects we have completed with Hardie Board siding or would like to schedule an appointment for an estimate, please click HERE, contact us at 403-640-1334 or e-mail directly at email@example.com. Visit our facebook page for more James Hardie project photos.
There are many good reasons to hire a RenoMark Renovator to complete your home renovation project including the following:
A RenoMark Renovator will:
1. Be a member in good standing of the Canadian Home Builders' Association - Calgary Region.
2. Abide by the Canadian Home Builders' Association - Calgary Region Code of Ethics.
3. Provide clients with a detailed, written contract/scope of work for all jobs.
4. Provide a minimum two (2) year warranty on work (excludes minor home repairs & items covered by manufacturers warranty).
5. Carry a minimum of $2 million liability insurance.
6. Have Worker's Compensation Board ("WCB") coverage where required and/or work only with subcontractors who have WCB coverage.
7. Carry all applicable business licences, as required.
8. Maintain a professional level of knowledge of current building codes, permit procedures, safety acts and technical skills through continuing education via attending a minimum of four (4) Canadian Home Builders' Association - Calgary Region breakfast sessions per year.
9. Maintain a safe and organized worksite.
10. Return phone calls to clients within two (2) business days.
Whether you are looking to change a kitchen window or to add an addition onto your home, we have the expertise and experience to complete any size project. If you are looking for a competent company for replacement windows, doors, siding (including James Hardie siding), stone, stucco, soffit, fascia, and exterior insulation you are looking at the right company.
Contact S.I.S. at 403-640-1334 for a free quote or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or comments.
Thank you for considering S.I.S. for your exterior renovation project.
The biggest step that you can take to reduce the humidity in your home is to lower the setting on your humidifier. We have found that the most common culprit is the humidifier being set too high coupled with blinds being closed all the way to the bottom and/or curtains drawn. This combination of events, restricts air from circulating around the window and results in a cooler glass surface which causes condensation to form on the surface of the window itself. Lower your humidifier setting and open up your blinds and curtains. These three steps will be the biggest help in eliminating the condensation on your new replacement windows.
Click HERE for more detailed information from our window supplier, North Star, on ways to reduce the moisture in your home.
We often have customers ask us how James Hardie siding is made and what raw materials actually go into this product to make it so durable. James Hardie siding is a fiber cement product made from silica sand, cement and wood pulp and is highly recommended for the Calgary and area siding markets. Calgary, being geographically situated in hail alley, is prone to receiving sometimes devastating hail storms that cause excessive damage to siding, roofing and windows on residential homes. Hardie Board siding is extremely tough and is resistant to hail damage, insects and is also non-combustible. Compare this to vinyl siding which will crack or actually break when impacted by hail stones or other hard objects. In this regard, Hardie Board siding is definitely superior to vinyl siding. And for this reason, the James Hardie product has become extremely popular with Calgarians that wish to avoid having their siding replaced every time a hail storm passes through their community.
Are you familiar with the "How It's Made" series on Television? Click the YouTube link below and watch how James Hardie siding is actually manufactured in the James Hardie factory. You can see for yourself why this product is so resilient and suited to our Calgary climate.
Call us today at 403-640-1334 for an estimate on replacing your vinyl siding or stucco with James Hardie siding or e-mail us at email@example.com. You'll be happy you did.
Click HERE for more information on S.I.S. and James Hardie siding.
James Hardie siding resists warping, cracking, hail and high winds up to 240 km/h. It is also a non-combustible, flame resistant material that is approved for fire-rated construction. As well, it is insect and woodpecker resistant. Its appearance can be made to mimic just about any other siding material, including wood lap boards, shingles, wood shake siding, and is currently available in 26 ColorPlus® Technology colors as well as 10 colors of Hardie Trim.
For more information, questions or comments, please contact us at 403-640-1334 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adex Stucco (1)
- Alberta Renovation Warranty Program (1)
- Basement Windows (1)
- Calgary Doors (1)
- Calgary Home and Design Show 2016 (1)
- Calgary Home and Garden Show (2)
- Calgary Ice Damming (1)
- Calgary Renovation Show (2)
- Calgary Siding (1)
- Calgary Windows (1)
- Canadian Home Builders Association (1)
- Concrete coring (1)
- Contemporary Doors (1)
- Damage from Ice Damming (1)
- Design Services (2)
- Doors (3)
- Egress Windows (1)
- Energy Efficiency Alberta Rebate Program (1)
- Full Service Showroom (2)
- Hail Resistant siding (1)
- hardie panel (1)
- Ice Damming Calgary (1)
- james hardie (4)
- james hardie siding (7)
- North Star Windows (3)
- Portatec Doors (3)
- preferred contractor (2)
- Promotions (3)
- RenoMark™ (1)
- replacement windows (4)
- S.I.S. (1)
- S.I.S. Open House (3)
- siding (5)
- Stucco (1)
- Wall Insulation Calgary (1)
- window condensation (1)
- Window Wise Certified Contractor (1)
- Windows Calgary (2)
- Woodpeckers (1)