Hardie Board siding vs. vinyl and wood composite siding:
1. Flame Resistance: James Hardie®siding is noncombustible and approved for fire-rated construction. Vinyl, wood and wood composite siding will melt or burn when exposed to a significant source of heat or flame.
2. Fade Resistance: Hardie®Board has factory applied, baked on paint finish which provides up to 30% better fade resistance than other products.
3. Weather Resistance: Hardie®Board resists rotting, warping, cracking, hail and high winds up to 150 mph.
4. Appearance: The Hardie®Board product is twice as thick as vinyl, and provides deeper shadow lines and a more natural wood grain texture.
5. Pest Resistance: James Hardie® siding is resistant to woodpeckers, termites and other pests known to cause damage to wood siding.
Click HERE for more information on James Hardie siding.
Call us at 403-640-1334 to arrange for a quote or e-mail us at email@example.com
Some of the attributes of James Hardie siding are as follows:
1. James Hardie siding is non-combustible and approved for fire-rated construction.
2. James Hardie siding resists rotting, warping, cracking, hail and high winds up to 150 mph.
3. The exterior finish on Hardie Board is a baked on paint finish which provides up to 30% better fade resistance than competitive products.
4. Hardie Board siding is resistant to woodpeckers and other pests that are known to cause damage to wood siding.
5. Hardie Board siding is twice as thick as vinyl, providing deeper shadow lines and a more natural wood grain texture.
If you would like more information on some of the projects we have completed with Hardie Board siding or would like to schedule an appointment for an estimate, please click HERE, contact us at 403-640-1334 or e-mail directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our facebook page for more James Hardie project photos.
We often have customers ask us how James Hardie siding is made and what raw materials actually go into this product to make it so durable. James Hardie siding is a fiber cement product made from silica sand, cement and wood pulp and is highly recommended for the Calgary and area siding markets. Calgary, being geographically situated in hail alley, is prone to receiving sometimes devastating hail storms that cause excessive damage to siding, roofing and windows on residential homes. Hardie Board siding is extremely tough and is resistant to hail damage, insects and is also non-combustible. Compare this to vinyl siding which will crack or actually break when impacted by hail stones or other hard objects. In this regard, Hardie Board siding is definitely superior to vinyl siding. And for this reason, the James Hardie product has become extremely popular with Calgarians that wish to avoid having their siding replaced every time a hail storm passes through their community.
Are you familiar with the "How It's Made" series on Television? Click the YouTube link below and watch how James Hardie siding is actually manufactured in the James Hardie factory. You can see for yourself why this product is so resilient and suited to our Calgary climate.
Call us today at 403-640-1334 for an estimate on replacing your vinyl siding or stucco with James Hardie siding or e-mail us at email@example.com. You'll be happy you did.
Click HERE for more information on S.I.S. and James Hardie siding.
James Hardie siding resists warping, cracking, hail and high winds up to 240 km/h. It is also a non-combustible, flame resistant material that is approved for fire-rated construction. As well, it is insect and woodpecker resistant. Its appearance can be made to mimic just about any other siding material, including wood lap boards, shingles, wood shake siding, and is currently available in 26 ColorPlus® Technology colors as well as 10 colors of Hardie Trim.
For more information, questions or comments, please contact us at 403-640-1334 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adex Stucco (1)
- Alberta Renovation Warranty Program (1)
- Basement Windows (1)
- Calgary Doors (1)
- Calgary Home and Design Show 2016 (1)
- Calgary Home and Garden Show (2)
- Calgary Ice Damming (1)
- Calgary Renovation Show (2)
- Calgary Siding (1)
- Calgary Windows (1)
- Canadian Home Builders Association (1)
- Concrete coring (1)
- Contemporary Doors (1)
- Damage from Ice Damming (1)
- Design Services (2)
- Doors (3)
- Egress Windows (1)
- Energy Efficiency Alberta Rebate Program (1)
- Full Service Showroom (2)
- Hail Resistant siding (1)
- hardie panel (1)
- Ice Damming Calgary (1)
- james hardie (4)
- james hardie siding (7)
- North Star Windows (3)
- Portatec Doors (3)
- preferred contractor (2)
- Promotions (3)
- RenoMark™ (1)
- replacement windows (4)
- S.I.S. (1)
- S.I.S. Open House (3)
- siding (5)
- Stucco (1)
- Wall Insulation Calgary (1)
- window condensation (1)
- Window Wise Certified Contractor (1)
- Windows Calgary (2)
- Woodpeckers (1)