Hardie Board siding vs. vinyl and wood composite siding:
1. Flame Resistance: James Hardie®siding is noncombustible and approved for fire-rated construction. Vinyl, wood and wood composite siding will melt or burn when exposed to a significant source of heat or flame.
2. Fade Resistance: Hardie®Board has factory applied, baked on paint finish which provides up to 30% better fade resistance than other products.
3. Weather Resistance: Hardie®Board resists rotting, warping, cracking, hail and high winds up to 150 mph.
4. Appearance: The Hardie®Board product is twice as thick as vinyl, and provides deeper shadow lines and a more natural wood grain texture.
5. Pest Resistance: James Hardie® siding is resistant to woodpeckers, termites and other pests known to cause damage to wood siding.
Click HERE for more information on James Hardie siding.
Call us at 403-640-1334 to arrange for a quote or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org